Will your pup be spending this 4th of July with you? Don’t leave them out of all of the festivities! Whip up these quick & easy pupsicles for a healthy & refreshing treat they can enjoy. Follow these easy steps to make these festive pupsicles:
- Step 1: Place liners in your muffin pan
- Step 2: Dice up the strawberries into bite-sized pieces
- Step 3: Fill the liners with a layer of the diced strawberries
- Step 4: Add yogurt in each muffin cup until halfway full
- Step 5: Put a layer of blueberries on top of the yogurt
- Step 6: Stick a Barkin’ Biscuit, or your pup’s favorite treat, in as a popsicle stick
- Step 7: Freeze for at least 5 hours – then let your pup enjoy!
Any leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the freezer. Make sure to tag us on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter using #MyPetParadise if you try this recipe out at home!